Tuesday 14 January 2014

Some Abi inspiration from Dressy Girl Christine

Hi Ladies

Christine here today with a card for you.... using one of the lovely original FREEBIE images called Abi Ballerina.  You can find her HERE.



I decided to opt for an easel style card as I haven't done one in a while, and they're just so easy to do!  Abi is coloured with a mix of Copics and Promarkers - and I used some digi paper I had in stock.   Glitter, velvet ribbon, and some tiny gems completed this relatively simple card.

To create the 'stopper' for the easel..  I played around with a computer generated sentiment..  you'll find it on my blog HERE if you'd like it, or you would like more details of this card.

Hope I've inspired you to get your pens and paper out...  

Big hugs

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, i love what you have done with Abi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Christine. Pretty as a picture. The colours are perfect. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love all that lavender.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Christine! I love the pretty purple and the beautiful design! :o)

    ReplyDelete